2013年9月17日星期二

Evil Dead is not only film, but real!!



Evil Dead is a 2013 American horror film co-written and directed by Fede Alvarez. It is a story about evil, blood, death and a horrible house.There are so many ghost hunt houses in world and so many stories about them.

But what I am talking about today is not a story, it’s really happened to my friend Tom.

Tom is a designer who works in Melbourne. He rent a house last month with his new colleague Alex. But Tom found something strange about Alex soon.

Air conditioner in Alex’s room always turn on automatic,but actually, Alex is not in home.Not only the air conditioner but also his water heater began to work without any operation. What amazed Tom is Alex always came back while the hot water is ready.

One morning, Tom and Alex left their house to work. But Tom found the light in Alex’s room were still on when he was sitting in car.

‘Hey, You forgot your light.’
‘Really?’ Alex’s weird smile interrupted Tom.
‘Yeah, but ... Oh my god!’ Tom saw the light inside turn off at once and Alex refused to talk about it anymore.

Is Alex a man or something else?Tom was full of curiosity. One day, Alex was not in home but Tom was. He began to find answer and came to Alex’s room.

‘Tom, what are you looking for?’ Suddenly, Alex’s voice echoed in house, but Alex was not around!

Tom were scared and wanna leave this house, leave this work and even Melbourne. But Alex stopped him.

‘What do you think I am?Voodoo, evil?’ Alex smiled,’Do you know home automation?’

‘Home automation?’

‘Yes, home automation!I used it to control all my life. Not magic and dark power you thought.’

‘By what?’

‘My iPhone5 or other smart phone. It’s wireless by ZigBee and very safety. I can control lights, appliances in my room remotely and security detectors caught you last time. I saw you and talked to you by cloud camera.’

‘It sounds cool. But...’Tom’s eyes were full of questions.

‘Come on, it’s the era of science and technology. More info pls email me, or visit websits as followings:









没有评论:

发表评论